HEC announces HAT for scholarships & admission in MS/MPhil
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced the requirement of Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) for the scholarships and admission in MS or MPhil.
- Score of test will be valid for the two years after the commencement of test.
- Aptitude test is for those who want to apply for any scholarship or take admission in MS/MPhil.
- The test will be of 100 marks (40 for the quantitative reasoning, 30 for verbal reasoning & rest of 30 for analytical reasoning)
Categories for HAT
Aptitude test will be conducted in four different categories.
- HAT-1 will be for the disciplines of engineering & IT.
- HAT-2 will be for the management sciences and business education.
- Aptitude test-3 will be comprised of tests for the disciplines of arts, humanities & social sciences
- Aptitude Test-4 will include tests for agriculture, veterinary sciences, biological sciences, medical & physical sciences.
How to apply for HAT?
For the application of ttest, the candidates have to register himself through the online portal of HEC. Applicant must be careful while selecting the right category of test. Furthermore, applicants can also select the centre for the commencement of their test. Applicants will get their roll number slips through the courier at their address. However, candidates can also download the roll number slip through e-portal.
The last date announced for the registration is 31st January 2018.