Learn to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan
You might have heard the hype about the Bitcoin on the internet and you wonder about buying it because of the increasing rates. It is often referred as a virtual currency created from computer code. However, Bitcoin is not backed by Government or it does not have any central bank which makes it more unique and attractive for users. It is regulated and controlled by Bitcoin`s community only. According to experts, it is an efficient currency as compared to traditional currency but it can be used for services and goods like other currencies.
Markhor.pk will highlight how to buy Bitcoins in Pakistan. It is the right time to learn to use the Bitcoins because many people in Pakistan want to invest in Bitcoins. It is overwhelming to find reliable guidance for Bitcoin which will cater the needs of every person.
Learn about exchange
LocalBitcoins is the exchange which consists of a large number of Pakistani vendor that enables you to do the transaction in rupees or through local banks. Another main reason is the payment option offered by this exchange. Transactions are processed in a clean and fast way.
How to buy Bitcoins?
- Sign up for an account on LocalBitcoins by adding appropriate information such as phone number to complete the verification for enhanced security. Prove the identity through a scanned passport or CNIC. Verification is important for making large transactions. You will get registered in this way and will have a Bitcoin wallet.
- Go to the main page and then select Quick Buy. Enter the amount of which you need to buy Bitcoins. Choose transaction method according to your need.
- After searching you will discover many traders who are selling Bitcoins. Choose vendor with good response time and reputation. Take an example from the picture below.
- Trader rajahamzanisar has completed his 13 trades with 100% positive reputation. Be wise while dealing because the price per Bitcoin varies among the seller.
- When you select any trader, you will discover the information about terms of trade and if you agree to terms then proceed with SEND THE TRADE REQUEST.
- After the trade request, you will discover much additional information about bank transfer. Within the limited time, you have to transfer the amount. When the seller verifies payment, Bitcoin will be available in the wallet. Otherwise, you can mark dispute which will be resolved in 24 to 48 hours.
So, are you ready to buy Bitcoins through LocalBitcoins? The online platform lets the buyer and seller connect with each other. The transaction fees are low along with the best service in Pakistan.
Note: If you are buying Bitcoin as an investment, TheMarkhor.pk is not responsible for any loss or risk.