Petrol and Diesel Prices increased for one month
Federal government has decided to increase the petroleum and diesel prices. The prices are increased for the time period started from 1st October 2017 and will continue till midnight 31st October 2017.
Reports revealed that prices for petrol are increased by Rs 2 per litre and that of the prices for High Speed Diesel and Light Diesel Oil are also increased by Rs. 2 per litre. Kerosene Oil prices are increased by Rs. 4 per litre.
The increase in prices recommended by The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) is as follows:
- For petrol, increase of Rs 2.35 per litre
- For High Speed diesel (HSD), increase of Rs 2.17 per litre
- For Kerosene oil, increase of Rs 19.32
- For Light Diesel Oil (LDL), increase of Rs 14.09
However the prime minister has approved only the increase of Rs 2 in the prices of petrol, High Speed Oil, Little Diesel Oil while the prices for Kerosene oil are increased by Rs. 4.
New prices are as follows:
- Petrol-Rs 73.50 per litre
- HSD-Rs 79.40 per litre
- LDO-Rs 46 per litre
- Kerosene Oil-Rs 48 per litre