Anti-Blue Whale App developed by a 18 years old Pakistani
An 18 years old Pakistani entrepreneur Waseem Gul has developed an Anti-Blue Whale app. The app named as “Watch and Earn” through which people can make money by simply watching videos. After which Waseem introduced a new game with the same concept “Gul Soft.”
About Waseem Gul:
Waseem Gul is a teenager Pakistani who initiated his startup in 2013. He is currently the student of pre-engineering. Since the very young age, interest of Waseem lead him to achieve high in his educational career. He always considered Google as his problem solver.
How does Anti-Blue Whale App works?
“Watch and Earn” is the app which is totally opposite to Blue Whale Challenge Game which took lives of many people globally. The main purpose behind the app is to make people realize that their life is too much precious and for their loved ones. The app is including just 50 tasks and are designed in the manner which bring positivity in players.
Anti-Blue Whale App challenges:
Here are the some challenges of “Watch and Earn”:
- Do 10 Pushups
- Wake up at 6:00 am
- When you wake up, Don’t move from the bed for 10 minutes
- Touch your nose using your right thumb.
Some anti-blue Whale challenges are funny
- Slice a fresh onion and try not to cry while doing it
- Eat a donut but don’t lick your fingers/lips afterwards
- Eat 1 BIG tablespoon of pure ketchup (don’t do it if you are allergic-use mustard *half spoon*)
Some challenges are to help players
- Help your parents with a household chore
- Remember – Helping others without interest is cool
- Do something special today (Example: Buy food for homeless, help your siblings)
- And here is the last task (Day 50)
“Congratulations you have become a Smart BlueWhale. Remember your life is a precious gift don’t waste it on strange challenges you find on the internet. The world is full of strange people, some of them will try to scare you in order to make you do odd things, if something like this happens to you, inform your parents or adults that you trust. Stay healthy and happy blue whale grand master.”