PEEF Scholarship for Matric level students
Punjab Education Endowments Fund (PEEF) is offering scholarship to the students of SSC level. Government of Punjab is offering scholarship to aid the students in getting their secondary education.
- Students who are orphan and studying in 9th class are eligible.
- Students who are children of government servants are eligible for the scholarship.
- Special Children are eligible.
- Students from any minority group are eligible.
- Candidate must have the domicile of Punjab.
- Candidates must attained 60% marks in 8th class exams 2017.
- Monthly income of applicants parents must be less than PKR 15000.
- Candidate must be the regular student of any registered institution.
How to Apply?
- For online application, applicants can download application form from here.
- Applicants can also get form from the offices of EDO Education & Punjab Education Endowments Fund.
- Candidates who will submit applications on plain will not be eligible and their application will be rejected.
Selected day scholars will be provided with Rupees 800 as monthly stipend. Whereas boarders will get monthly 1500 scholarship.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
Link Wahdat Road, Lahore-54600
Last Date for the application of scholarship is 26 October 2017.
For documents details, visit here.
Read More| Scholarship for Bachelor Students