British Council Scottish Scholarship for students of underdeveloped and rural areas of Pakistan
British Council Scottish Scholarship Scheme is providing opportunities to women from under developed or remote areas of Pakistan. The scholarship will be provided to the young women to study at Masters Level in different Universities of Pakistan. The scholarship will aid women of Pakistan in achieving their ambitions and in having a bright future.
Incentives Scholarship offers:
Scholarship will award following incentives to scholarship holders:
- Master’s course Tuition fee
- University hostel dues
- Stipend to the scholarship holder
- Travelling expense to and from home to university three times a year (if scholarship holder staying in hostel)
Following are the disciplines in which candidate must be enrolled in any of HEC recognized university.
- STEM Engineering
- Food Security & Agriculture
- Health Sciences
- Sustainable Energy
- Only females are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidate must have the nationality of Pakistan and currently living in Pakistan.
- Applicant can only undertake one or two year Master’s programme.
- Age of applicant must be below 35.
- Applicant must have the confirmed admission offer from HEC recognized institute.
Applicants can apply for scholarship either online or via courier.
How to apply online:
You can fill and submit the application form online. To apply online click here.
How to apply via courier:
Fill the application form and send it to the British Council Islamabad Office at following address:
Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme
British Council Pakistan
PO Box 1135, Islamabad
Last date for application: 10 September 2017.