Masters Scholarship for deserving students at Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
Quaid-e-Azam University is offering scholarship to poor and deserving students. QAU is offering scholarship Masters Level in fields of Anthropology, Archaeology, Defence & Strategic Studies, Gender Studies, History, Pakistan Studies, Psychology and Sociology. The purpose for scholarships is to help poor and needy students in continuation of their studies. The university is providing scholarship in cooperation with Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal, HEC, USAID, OGDCL, PEEF, Frontier Education Foundation, Eidee Foundation, Professional Education Foundation, Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship, KPK Chief Minister Endowment Fund Scholarship and other donor agencies.
- Candidates must have passed their bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 45% marks minimum.
- Applicants have done their Bachelors from HEC recognized institutes.
- Candidates must pass entry test with minimum of 40% marks.
- Applicants who are appearing in entry test must have their CNIC and admission form receipt with them.
- In case on incorrect information, university will cancel the admission of candidate.
- Applicants are required to submit their original Migration Certificate from the previous attended institute.
Method for application:
- Applicants can obtain Need Base Scholarship form the office of the Financial Assistance room No.17, Admin Block QAU Islamabad.
- Applicants can also download the form from official website of QAU and HEC.
- The HEC need based scholarship form along with required documents can be submitted before the dead-line.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Scholarship is only available for Masters-level.
Last Date for the application is 24 August 2017. The form sent by post, courier, or TCS must reach in university before 21 August 2017.