Serena Hotels to conduct photography competition “Be the next Serena photographer”
Serene Hotels is going to conduct an architectural photography competition. The competition is named as “Be the Next Serena Photographer.”
- The competition is open for all photographers, amateur and professionals.
- Entrants must have their own DSLR.
- Applicant must be minimum of age 18.
- Serena Hotels employees and any one from their immediate family members is not eligible for the competition.
Fee of Entrance:
There is no fee required for entrance in the competition.
Things to keep in mind before participation:
- Entrants can upload maximum of 06 images. Images must comprise of 3 interior and 3 exterior architectural shots. The format for images must be JPEG. Maximum size for the image must be 5 MB.
- Images can be judged by professional judges on the basis of technique, power, creativity and beauty.
- The content of the images would be the responsibility of the participant.
- Images must be the original work of entrant.
- No equipment will be provided by Serena Hotels, photographers have to bring their own.
Steps involved in Competition:
- Serena Hotels will respect the copy right and it will be retained by the entrant.
- 12 photographers will be selected by the jury and these photographers will participate in the competition.
- During competition, photographers will shoot the property of Serena Hotels within Pakistan within three days. The photo shoot will be held during August 2017.
- After photo shoot, jury will select the most talented photographer of the competition.
- Serena Hotels will compensate the travel cost.
- Meals and laundry will be provided by the Serena Hotels during photo shoot week.
- The winner entrant will be informed through email on 11 September 2017.
- Winner will be awarded with a trophy and certificate during a grand event at Serena hotel Islamabad.
- Winner will get an opportunity to stay for 5 nights in double room at Serena Hotels in Pakistan.
- Additionally winner will be featured by Serena Hotels in press releases, print advertisements in newspapers and magazines.
- Runner-ups will also be featured in the press releases and print advertisements.
Last date for the application is 31st July 2017.