Federal government institutions job vacancies
Federal Government Educational Institutions (FGEI) is hiring elementary teachers, data entry operators, clerks, assistants and others. In this regard a notice has been published under FGEI. The jobs are available for teachers, management, administrators and supporting staff.
National Testing Service (NTS) has been authorized for the recruitment on the behalf of Ministry of Defence FGEI. Tests will be conducted under pay scales 06-15. People from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), FATA, Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and AJK could apply for the vacancies.
322 vacancies are available for both males and females.
Jobs are available for the following categories:
- Elementary School Teacher (Male)
- Elementary School Teacher (Female)
- Library Assistant (Female)
- Assistant Librarian (Male)
- Assistant Librarian (Female)
- Bandmaster (Male))
- Steno typist
- Data Entry Operator
- Lab Assistant
- For teaching posts, applicants with minimum of 12 years of education (FA,FS.c) are eligible.
- For Library Assistant, applicants with minimum of 10 years of education (matric) along with relevant diplomas are eligible.
- For Accountant, applicants with B.Com or equivalent degree are eligible.
- For Steno typist, applicant must be intermediate pass with 40/80 words per minute speed in computer typing.
- For DEO Data Entry Operator, applicants must be bachelors pass in Physics, Maths, Statistics or Economics along with 1000 key depression per hour.
- For UDC, participants having intermediate degree along with 3 weeks basic IT Training Course from NITB are eligible.
- For Lab Assistant, applicant must be Matric pass with science subjects.
- Applicants with age 18 to 30 years are eligible.
How to apply?
Participants have to download application form and attach fee deposit slip with it. Fee can be deposited at any online branch of MCB, ABL, HBL and Meezan Bank. Then applicants can send their form at following address:
NTS HEADQUARTER, PLOT NO. 96, STREET NO.4, SECTOR H-8/1 ISLAMABAD.
Last date for the application is 31st July 2017.
Fee slip and application form can be downloaded from the official website of NTS.