University of Melbourne fully funded Master and PhD degree scholarship
Are you one of those students who are deciding pursue their master or doctoral degree from abroad on budget? This is the exact information that you are looking for.
The University of Melbourne is offering fully funded Master and PhD degree scholarship.
There are two graduate scholarships offered at the university of Melbourne, they are as following:
- Australian government research training program scholarship (RTP), offered by the Australian Commonwealth government.
- Melbourne research scholarship (MRS) offered by the university of Melbourne.
- The student must meet all of the admission criteria of the university of Melbourne
- Must attend full time degree in the university
- Must have a successful academic record
- Must be an international student
What is offered in the scholarship:
- The students are granted living allowance
- Full fee offset of 2 years for maters students and 4 years for doctoral degree.
- Overseas student health cover
- Relocation grant will also be provided to the students who are moving to Melbourne from outside Australia or from interstate.
Note: For more information log on to university official website.
Last date for the submission of application form is 31 October 2017.