Apply to learn about Japanese Culture: Be a part of International Students Conference
The ISC (International Student Conference) founded in 1954 in Japan and is working to fulfill its goal to host the organization of International Student Association which aim to contribute in achieving the world peace. This summer the 63rd conference was held and focuses on the Sustainable development Goals. The guest speaker at the final forum will be the director if UNDP Tokyo Office, Mr. Tetsuo Kondo.
The conference highlighted many opportunities in the conference, which ponder on Japan from various perspectives, and also helps to deepen the understanding of their culture. The people will be able to explore west Japan, Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo and will get a chance to experience and learn about the Japanese traditions, which helps to reveal the historical side of Japan. Moreover, the discussions in small groups will get you to realize that how challenging and wonderful it would be to exchange opinions with people belonging from different backgrounds. Theis will undoubtedly broaden the perspectives.
Benefits of the international student conference
- Japanese cultural experience
- Deeper understanding of the global issues faced via workshops
- Sightseeing in Japan
- All graduate and the undergraduate students who belong to the reliable youth group.
- Individuals who can commit in all stages of preparation for main conference with table members online
- Available to communicate regularly with table chief until August
Eligible regions are all.
- Students have to apply online
- The last date for submission is April
- The interviews will be conducted on April 24 –May 14
- The notification or the result will be displayed n may 15
- The preparation and discussion will be during the months May and August
- The main conference will be on August 16 -28
- Advanced study tour will be conducted on August 16-19
- Main conference in Tokyo on August 20-28