HEC is offering fully funded BS four years program scholarship
Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarship For Matric and Intermediate Students is offering an amazing opportunity for students. The scholarship is offering fully funded BS four years program for eligible students of Pakistan.
The scholarship is being offered for BS level studies in different universities of Pakistan in the disciplines of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. The scholarship is also available for their sub disciplines.
The information regarding the sub disciplines is available on the official website of HEC.
Here is the eligibility criterion for students:
- Candidate must be Pakistani or AJK national.
- Only applicant with minimum 60% marks in SSC (Matric) with science subjects and minimum 70% marks in HSSC (Part-I) with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics) are eligible for the scholarship.
- The students who are appearing for 2nd year HSSC examination are eligible and students have to secure at least 70% marks in the examination.
- Applicants who have passed their intermediate (HSSC) in 2016 are also eligible if they have secured minimum of 70% marks in their intermediate (HSSC).
- The scholarship test will also be conducted by HEC and students have to secure minimum of 50% marks in the test.
- Applicants who are already utilizing another scholarship are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants with two nationalities are not eligible to apply.
- For application, students are required to submit online form available on the official website of HEC.
- Merit list will be constructed on the basis of online information provided by candidate.
- HEC will reject the application in case of misrepresentation of information.
- Scholarship test will be based on the following combinations i) Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (ii) Physics, Chemistry, Math & English (iii) Physics, Math, Statistics & English (iv) Physics, Math, Computer & English (v) Statistics, Math, Economics & English.
- The eligible candidates will get their roll number slips via SMS or through their email address.
Last date for submission of form is 16 July 2017.
Apply now: www.eportal.hec.gov.pk