Zong is accepting applications for Graduate Trainee Program for 2017
Zong has launched the Graduate Trainee Program for the students or the fresh graduates. Zong takes the initiative every year from 2013 and nurtures the raw talent to become the leaders of future.
Last year 50 graduates were hired under the Graduate Trainee Program nationwide for various job roles. The talent hunt program allows Zong to define its aim with the vision to transform the lifestyle of Pakistani People. The Trainee Program is labeled as Leaders in the making is exceptionally designed for the fresh graduates to provide their services in the respective domains. Graduates are hired through length assessment process and have to go through the interview so that Zong will select the groomed students for their plan.
The tagline JOURNEY TO ITS BEST offers opportunities long within program training, coaching’s, job rotation, a mentoring, which will last up to 18 months.
- The focus area for program is Engineering, IT, and Commercial Sales and Marketing
- The student must be 26 years or below
- The fresh graduates will be enrolled in the degrees BBA, MBA, Bachelors, and Masters of Engineering, Bachelors and Masters of Information Technology or equivalent.
- The CGPA must be 2.7 or 70% marks
- Work experience must not be more than 1 year
- Last date to apply 21st May 2017.
Click here for program details and to submit the online Application.