Apple released the new update for iPhone—Find out
Apple is giving its customers a great and new way to find the misplaced Airpods. After the three months, the new update has hit the store shelves. The company has introduced the new iOS 10.3 for iPod, iPad, and iPhone on this Monday. The new update is among the notable upgrades and allows the AirPods owners to use FIND MY IPHONE to play sound on both or one AirPods, especially when they are facing trouble finding the AirPods. The app also assist in viewing the last location only when it is synced with the device if they were feared lost.
The latest update is for the 6-month-old mobile operating system, which offers incredible functionality for Siri. It allows to access the payment apps to check and pay the status of bills. The virtual assistant enables to interact with automakers apps to test the fuel level of car and even the lock status. This also helps to operate the lights and activate the horn.
However, it is one of the demanded updates among the iPhone users that Siri will not offer cricket scores as well as the statistics for IPL and International Cricket Council.
Just remember that before upgrading your phone, just back up the content of device. iOS 10.3 have introduced the amazing Apple`s new file system. If there are further issues you face with the update, may be the necessary files in your phone get deleted.
Following are the beneficial changes, which are included in iOS 10.3:
- Siri will support scheduling along with the ride booking apps.
- CarPlay will also display shortcuts in status bar for last used applications.
- iTunes video rentals will be watched across the devices rather than one you rented.
- You can share the episodes from Podcasts app via messages with complete playback support.
- CarPlay will feature the daily-curated music categories and playlists in the Apple Music.
- CarPlay`s Apple music will now display “Now Playing” and allows the users to get access to the “up next” screen along with the currently playing song of the album.